Low VOC decorative metallic finish for interior use that produces a suede metallic finish.
Low VOC decorative metallic finish for interior use that produces a suede metallic finish. The Pearlas Velvet is designed to be an elegant very rich looking finish. With the metallic pigments and fine resins the Pearlas Velvet gives the appearance of a pearl scent paint with the feel of soft rich texture.
• Your walls should be clean and free of all imperfections.
• Walls must be extremely smooth in order to achieve the intended finish.
• Walls should be prepared for the Velvet Undercoat which is necessary becasue it needs to absorb into the surface to create the desired effect.
• Pearlas Velvet is designed to be applied interior over existing walls or new prepared drywall.
• For new drywall your walls should be first prepared with a drywall sealer primer. Then apply an even coat of Velvet Base and let dry 4 to 6 hours.
Application: Pearlas Velvet™ should be applied in two thin coats with a trowel. Variation of trowel strokes is recommended to achieve an organic look and to produce a look of shimmering velvet.One coat should be applied and let dry for at least one hour before applying the second coat.
Apply material in small amounts with the trowel with varied movements , and then use clean trowel to achieve desired movement throughout finish.
These variations in applications will produce matted and rich metallic reflections
Tinting: Pearlas Velvet™ is available in white, silver, bronze, gold and red bases, from which custom colors can be created using universal colorants.
Coverage: 50-65 sq ft with 2 coats per quart; depending on surface and texture.